Thursday, January 18, 2007

Sadly still photo (and Mailman) free

OT: One of my very favorite bloggers, Jane Hamsher, is having breast cancer surgery today at 7:30 a.m. PT. Please give her a thought, a prayer, whatever you've got. She's a terrific person and is really trying to change the world. My thoughts are with you, Jane!

I am still obsessed with making some more mitts. But I haven't been able to buy yarn or make yarn for myself yet. Luckily, the weather seems to have abated.

I did get some work done on my Harlequin felted slippers that I have one of finished yesterday in this great bright colorway of Kureyon. Soon I will have warmer feet (and not feel compelled to wear my handspun socks walking around the house without shoes).

Busy, busy with Girl Scout stuff, working, getting a cold, working other temporary job, preparing for other job, blah, blah, blah. Hoping to get some spinning in today but not very likely.

However I did finish (it's drying now) the yarn for my Spin 2 Knit pal so that will go out on time, yay!!

Have a lovely day!

1 Comments:

Blogger www.dudleyspinner.com said...

I am still working on how to invite people to the handspun kal, please send an email to dudleyspinner@yahoo.com and I can send an invitation.
Deb

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf