Monday, June 04, 2007

*4 years ago today

It's my birthday today, yay! My best girlfriends are taking me out to dinner and a movie (years since I got to do this) and I will be stalking the mailman. Children are trying to be good!

Later I will have pictures from our awesome camping trip to SeaWorld last weekend and our bridging ceremony; we cried and cried.

When I remember these girls as first year Brownies, I am awestruck by how much they have grown, not just physically, but emotionally and in maturity. They are wonderful girls and I am very proud to have had a hand in their development. I hope to continue to do so for many years to come.

Upcoming events: Vacation Bible School, last field trip, swimming lessons, more days where we don't get dressed till lunchtime (that might be my favorite), trip out east to see the family.

More later!

And a Happy Birthday also to Angelina Jolie, Noah Wylie and Cecelia Bartoli!

3 Comments:

Blogger margene said...

Happy Birthday to you! Have a wonderful time with your grrlfriends;-)

8:59 AM  
Blogger Knit.Or.Miss said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have an absolutely wonderful day! Enjoy your friends and your family. :-)

5:36 AM  
Blogger Heide said...

Happy late birthday! I hope you had a great day and that this next year will be blessed.

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf