Thursday, July 05, 2007

Ooh, I got banned again!

It seems to be comment day for me, but I just got banned from Americablog once again for bringing up the owner's past use of the word "girl" as the same as "coward." I'm so proud! He's done a whole blog post about how the word "homosexual" is offensive even in a pro-gay article. I love getting banned! I only go over there every few months now (used to read it every day) because of this behavior.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

(Link to my original post about this issue here http://shadowlandwest.blogspot.com/2006/05/john-aravosis-is-big-oh-you-know.html)

2 Comments:

Blogger Heide said...

Is that guy on crack? Obviously he's a nut job who is too insecure to handle more tolerant and mainstream opinions which might point out his own extreme and hateful views.

You're much more pro-active than I (as I've stated in the past) I'd probably just let the a-hole rant and ignore him instead of calling him to the carpet.

It sounds like you and your family had a nice Fourth of July celebration. Stay cool in the scorching heat.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Wendy Stackhouse said...

It's really for my daughter that I speak out. It would be really nice if these stereotypes were gone by the time she's old enough to notice.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf