Thursday, August 09, 2007

And we're back!

Back online, back to civilization (though country life was lovely), back to work I hope (I guess). Trying to get some work while I'm away.

We had a great time with the in-laws for a little over a week and have now moved on to my folks where we really must try to get the kids to bed before...are you ready? Midnight! Boy did they stay on California time.

I will upload photos tomorrow (to the new-to-me laptop, thanks D!!) and catch up on our activities. Future plans include: Statue of Liberty, Planetarium star show, "Order of the Phoenix," spray park, beach, catching up on everything.

And if the DH is reading, I love you!! Miss you already!!

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf