Sunday, September 30, 2007

Errata!

I put this down to getting the call in the church parking lot after a Girl Scout meeting, but I got the ribbons wrong. I have since seen them for myself and here are the corrected places:





I did in fact ribbon on all the yarns, just only one red. I'm very proud of this array, though. I hope I will have more to choose from that I like next year and don't go into a frenzy right at the last minute! I do need to work more on laceweight (among other things) and will do so.


I would be interested in hearing anyone else's opinion of the Best in Show yarn. I will give mine privately if asked. What did you think?


Star's yarns were beautiful, as usual, and also won ribbons!


The knitting from handspun was small, hats, and both were nice, but I felt like I should have made more of an effort to get something in. This is the last year that I will not enter knitting from handspun. So there!


We've just returned from church camp and I will post some pictures from that tomorrow or the next day, but right now I'm exhausted. Let's all hope for a better week for democracy and some transparency somewhere. Let us try to bring the light of the world to shine on all over which we can have a good influence and take the time to listen to that still, small voice that helps us find our path to it.


Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Star said...

congrats!!! your yarns are beautiful!

I'll tell you my opinion of best in show if you tell me yours ;)

Overall though there were a lot more yarns entered in general than last year.

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf