Monday, September 10, 2007

Good news!

Star has gone to the fair and brings the news that I won a blue ribbon on one of my yarns, woo-hoo!!

I won't make it there till the 21st so if anyone else goes, would you please let me know? If you're going to Needle Arts, I mean (as if anyone reading here wouldn't go see Needle Arts!).

That is my first blue ribbon on yarn rather than a knitted item and makes me feel all warm and happy inside. Wonder which one it was...

Have been watching the Patraeus hearing all day. Depressing. This is a faith-based war policy. We are hopeful, but have no actual evidence that staying will improve the situation. However, staying will definitely kill more Americans and Iraqi's, jerks. Perhaps it would be better not to waste those lives, eh?

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger loopykd said...

Congratulations! Good for you! I don't know if I will make it to the fair this year but I'm glad you did well.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf