Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Two weeks is too long

Not to post. But, man, all this free time is just not leaving me any time to blog!

What I mean to say is, all this free time is a bit of a...crock? I have more time, yes, to do the stuff I was freaking out to do before. But it still gets used up and then where am I? The fact of the matter is we're all very busy and I'm pretty much doing things in a more relaxed way, but not doing all that much more, except the natural progression of things the kids do. DS is starting Cub Scouts. DD's homework takes longer. I'm going camping twice this month. I have almost finished DS's new sweater (and will finish it before camp). But I haven't done another dye run or finished up the first two ounces of the Kauni sock yarn.

Part of it, of course, is I'm trying to work more, which is both good and bad. And I am moving at a more leisurely pace, which is nice. Finding more peace within the day, instead of waiting (unsuccessfully) for it to find me.

So, anyway, photos soon of yarns and such.

Oh, the real news! All of my yarns ribboned at the fair!!! A very kind soul from camp called from the display and let me know what they were:fair yarns 2007 results

Going myself tomorrow so I KNOW there will be pictures!!

Peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Will Pillage For Yarn said...

Go you!!! Ribbons! That's fantastic. :-D

9:41 AM  
Blogger Heide said...

Hooray! Congratulations on your yarn and it's well-deserved accolades. I dream of free time... or at least a life where I have time to cook real meals, finish the laundry and dust my house. Between work, kids' homework, etc., etc. nothing else seems to get done. Such is the way of modern life eh? Take care!

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf