Tuesday, October 23, 2007

An Announcement

I hereby announce that I will knit an entire sweater from handspun yarns by June 30, 2008, in order that it be entered in the 2008 Los Angeles County Fair.

There.

To that end, I also hereby announce that at least one (1) hour per day will be spent spinning. Something. Doesn't have to be for this project, but when the dyeing is done, it should be.

In order to make these things possible, I will be requesting a key from J to her new apartment so that I can hang out there when no one is home. I will also be doing some more dyeing samples. I will also clean out my bedroom so that there is more floor space for the wheel. I will also carve out the last hour of school for this purpose.

Oh, blogging friends, please help me to accomplish these tasks as they will make me happy and more relaxed. And hopefully result in (1) a beautiful handspun fairisle cardigan; and (2) a ribbon!

Thank you.

Peace.

4 Comments:

Blogger loopykd said...

Good luck you brave soul!

7:55 AM  
Blogger Knit.Or.Miss said...

I admire your dedication, as evidenced by your public declarations! Best of luck to you. Can't wait for progress updates!

8:45 AM  
Blogger margene said...

I've been thinking along the same lines. I'm stating with a Rib Warmer vest, however. Go grrl!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Heide said...

You are so going to rock this project!

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf