Wednesday, February 27, 2008

WIP Wednesday

I'll admit this isn't everything OTN right now, but that would be one helluva post!

1) Pomatomus: Finished first sock except for toe. I wanted to weigh the sock and the remaining yarn before I finished it off so I put the toe on waste yarn. Looks good, but then I went ahead and cast on the second sock. Almost done with the ribbing. Here it was after the heel:

lantern festival sock 2

2) Not knitting yet, but yarns for the Mitered Square Sweater are progressing slowly. I finished the fourth (of 6) over the weekend:

pie with everything true

And started the fifth yesterday:

leaf peep BFL singles

This is the second set of Leaf Peep from Spunky Eclectic for me. The first one was on a different type of wool and came out more like cream of tomato soup. But all is well, since I want the yarns to all be different and coordinate.

I have also started another evil cardigan. I can't help myself. Must. Knit. Sweater. I thought I would be doing Imogen during the spinning project but finished it really fast. Must Have sleeve:

must have 1

It is running small, as noted by other bloggers, so I will be knitting the Large size and not worrying about it AT ALL. I like the gauge, I like the needles, I like the fabric. I may tweak the sleeve length, but as far as I'm concerned a slightly oversized Aran cardigan is heaven.

Need to get ready for Sock Madness. Need to train fierce puppy. Need to do something like ten million other things, but all is well.

Oh, and my Edwards yard sign came yesterday. What do I do with it?

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf