Thursday, February 07, 2008

Did I say THIS is the year of the sweater?

'Cause it seems to have started a while back. I was thinking of all the sweaters I've finished since last April:









And I have more plans still. I want to knit a Must Have Cardigan and then there's the sweater for the fair. Apparently, first grade is good for the knitting!

Oh, and if anyone gives you any "straight talk" blather about McCain, he was in Washington last night, he's expressed support for the economic stimulus package but it failed by 1 vote. That's right. He did not have the courage either to vote with his previously expressed opinion or to vote with his caucus against it. Want to talk about heroic now?

Peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marguerite said...

Oh my, you've been a busy knitter. All the sweaters are lovely and well done. Arwen is my favorite of the bunch.

This is my first time here. Your blog is totally high energy - in a good, positive way.

I'm in something of a winter hibernation mode, so it had the effect of waking me up, along with the coffee I'm drinking.

The temperature is dropping fast here in SW Michigan. Started above freezing and will be down to zero with 30 MPH winds and snow by this evening. Great day for a nap. Maybe I need more coffee?

9:08 AM  
Blogger Heide said...

You've accomplished in one year what would have taken me a lifetime of knitting! I am amazed.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf