Thursday, January 31, 2008

I would totally post a new picture of Imogen

But no matter how much I knit, it looks exactly the same. Blob.

I am, however, 4 sets of short rows from finishing the short rows. Then I decide if I want to keep going or wrap it up. But I think it will be about 24 inches across the fronts, with 20 inches across the back (unblocked. That seems like it will have a good two inch overlap and I can finish her off. Anybody think I can do it tonight before I fall asleep?

I sincerely hope to have a finished and modeled sweater sometime tomorrow.

Then what shall I do...

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf