Monday, June 02, 2008

June 2, 2008, 6:50 p.m. PDT

I am still alive.

Barely.

Tomorrow I don't have anything in particular (except my trashy house). We will bike to school. I have cancelled piano/guitar lessons this week. No homework. Tired mommy.

No knitting, no spinning. Not much coherent thought.

But...

The Girl Scout troop went horseback riding and out to dinner and it was a great success. My daughter has a lovely seat on a horse, who knew? Ramrod back.

And the Cub Scout meeting also was lots of fun. DS got a huge trophy with his Pinewood Derby car perched on top of which he is extremely proud and rightly so. I will have pictures when I've recovered.

Am I getting what I want for my birthday? Terry McAuliffe says yes, others say no. We are currently at a magic number of 28.5.

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf