Sunday, January 11, 2009

Another Party, Come and Gone

And thank goodness for that!

It all went well at my soon-to-be-10-yo daughter's party this afternoon. Enough friends, enough cake, enough goodie bags, enough activities, enough help, thanks a million J and J and A!!!

I think a good time was had by all and the haul of presents is not insignificant.

Now back to the old and new grinds, I guess.

Another day of training at the new job. Another half hour of interviews to transcribe this evening. But tomorrow I will still have a clean house, so I get to skip my Monday housework, yay! And maybe there won't be any typing to do in the evening and I can get back to my spinning, which is totally calling out to me, if only I weren't too tired to answer.

Hope you had a lovely weekend!

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf