Thursday, October 22, 2009

Finally!

Didn't wake up tired. Monday night took it out of me, I guess.

Working away on DS's sweater, I joined the fronts and back last night. If I can stay focused, I can finish this by Halloween after all, I think. It's sleeve island that scares me...

Otherwise, all is well. Work is busy but not too. School is going fine, not without its little struggles. Costumes are ready. Boys are going to camp tomorrow. Girls are supposed to join them on Saturday but 1) my car is in the shop AGAIN for the same thing; and 2) daughter REALLY does not want to go. Myself, I could use a day off, but won't miss it unless I have to.

Need to take pix of current knitting!

May peace prevail upon the earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf