Friday, December 04, 2009

Friday Afternoon Bullet Post

  • Knitting on a pair of socks just like the ones I made my Mom for her birthday. Guess it won't matter that I forgot (again) to take a picture before I put them in the mail!
  • How come she got all the bright yellow/green?
  • I am not allowed to cast on anything until I install the zipper in DS's sweater. It is going to rain all next week and he needs it. Stop avoiding!!
  • Still adding to the list of gloves to make, but am starting to let them fall away again. I think I have two pairs to go for sure, though. Bought some nice smooth yarn--no time to spin and knit both.
  • Finally following @SarahPalinUSA again on Twitter. Too funny to comment back!
  • Just finished first 2 oz of Selfish from Spunky Eclectic and plan to navajo ply. Will probably end up with sportweight yarn and knit 52-stitch socks with it, way fast!
  • Christmas present plans are coming together slowly, slowly. I do all my shopping in my mind first and then either buy online or go out all on one day. Now if only the American Girl website weren't sold out of everything she wants.
Off to pick up kids from school, drive DD to a focus group (she'll make some $) and come home to make dinner and cookie dough for Girl Scout meeting tomorrow.

Have a lovely weekend!

May peace prevail upon the earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf