Friday, June 18, 2010

Furlough: Day 5

What happens if you take Advil with Chardonnay?

Yes, that is a real question. I will perhaps report back or else I will be asleep.

I hurt my left foot wearing my fancy boots in the play on Sunday and have finally realized that Advil is better than limping. Yeah, I'm very bright. Ahem.

Finding that my furlough is very productive. Every other day. On alternate days I get absolutely nothing done and read a lot out in the backyard. That's not so bad, of course. Tomorrow had better be productive.

I'm almost done with Father's Day stuff, though, that's good. Still amazed that I can use 2 computers at the same time (not so much can but WANT TO) as I am blogging and watching the Podcast of Countdown from last night on the other one at the same time. Can't think of a reason that the netbook won't be enough for vacation but I am getting paranoid about knitting patterns I might need on vacation.

What is the most important thing to pack for vacation? Knitting projects, hands down.

Can you tell I took Advil with Chardonnay? Perhaps I should stop now.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf