Thursday, July 06, 2006

Some info about the L.A. County Fair (UPDATED)

I haven't called yet, but I have read the papers better. So, if you want to enter handspun or articles made from handspun, your entry FORMS must be postmarked by July 11 (UPDATED). If you are also mailing your articles, the ARTICLES must be postmarked by July 12 as well and the package must include a copy of the entry FORM. If you would like to deliver your articles (for example, if you are NOT GOING TO FINISH BY JULY 12, you can deliver them to the fairgrounds on July 25.

That will be me. I might very well finish the first sock tonight or tomorrow morning. Unfortunately, I can't submit the one sock. So I sense that I will be losing sleep for the next couple of weeks. Or not blog surfing :(

Luckily, I have already spun my wool yarn and my blend yarn (if I decide to enter it, probably not).

Pictures tomorrrow!

2 Comments:

Blogger Star said...

I can't believe you have to drive all the way out there! Oy! Those socks are blue ribbons all the way. (That is the best, right?)

Thanks for the info. I downloaded the forms and will figure it all out this weekend. I may enter a blanket and/or a skein.

I like your blog. Don't be afraid to tell it like it is!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Wendy Stackhouse said...

Maybe we can carpool!!

Thanks for reading!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf