Saturday, June 17, 2006

Blogging two days in a row? Unheard of!

Here I am again. But it has been a big couple of days. First, last night DD received her 3rd Degree Yellow Belt in Self-Defense class.


















Then this morning she chose her new kitten, currently named Petri, soon to possibly be named Muffin. TBA.
















I have also been spinning up the eye searing green roving into these singles.



I should finish and ply these tonight as I am being lazy and not seeking any work for this weekend. There isn't any anway, though. Next week I'll be ABSOLUTELY EXHAUSTED from VBS, but I will work regardless if there is any.



Father's Day is looking to be a pretty nice haul for the DH. My co-leader at Brownies got us a signed copy of "America: The Book". We are BIG Jon Stewart/Colbert fans and this should be nice. I also got him some yarn named after Angel from "Buffy" (his favorite show) that he can choose what I make from before winter. We also ordered t-shirts for grandpas and I got him one, too, which arrived yesterday. And then stuff from school. And I'll make a nice dinner. It should be good. He's spending the afternoon helping decorate for VBS 'cause he's just such a great guy!!

Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Father's Day to you or your father!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Your eye-searing green yarn is beautiful. I love it. What will it be? The kitten is adorable and congrats to DD on her success.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Wendy Stackhouse said...

Thank you and thank you from DD! The green yarn is currently the foreground color for Band 2 on my Bazaar socks for the L.A. County Fair. If I ever finish spinning the yarn, I will be able to knit the socks! I couldn't stop dyeing, of course, so next up is red-violet, not perfectly even, just like I wanted it!

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf