Friday, June 23, 2006

Cheerio, but be back soon!

No posts this week as I am buried under VBS and such, but should have some pictures this weekend. I'm hoping to take an advanced spinning class tomorrow but they haven't confirmed that I have a place yet. Better figure out some bobbin fun, though. And spin the red-violet (socks are stalled). Started a new pair of socks for the Summer of Socks, hoping to have something to travel with. I will be taking a photo of the new sock at VBS this morning to start off. Knitpicks (discontinued) Parade. This is supposed to be primary colors, but the red is such a cool red, too pink for me, really, but I wanted sportweight for this pair. Quicker. Silly.

More later!

Have a lovely Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf