Saturday, September 16, 2006

We won another award!!

Our short film Ignotus won Best Italian Short at the Sorrento Film Festival!! Congratulations, MaXaM Productions and the boys!!

Waiting for the results of the Washington, D.C. Festival, where they screened on Friday...

In fiber news, nothing really to report. Spinning the South African Fine from Spunky Eclectic (almost done with singles). Knitting Rogue.

However, I am having a terrible time NOT casting on the new Bavarian Twist socks at Eunny's site as they are totally rocking my world. I have had the photo up on my monitor for two days as eye candy. So lovely!

This week kids start their divided opening schedule, so I can pick them both up at the same time, yay!! I have done nothing but complain about four different trips to the same school so I'm sure everyone I know is as happy as I am, at least that I will STFU!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

5 Comments:

Blogger Teyani said...

couldn't find your email adress.. sorry ..... the pencil roving in the first photo on my recent blog that is closest on the left is the colorway Mountain Sunrise :-)

1:40 PM  
Blogger Wendy Stackhouse said...

Beautiful stuff, go see it at Teyani's blog if you can!

Myself, I am waiting for some superwash from Teyani as we speak. You will see it later...

6:52 PM  
Blogger Brewer said...

Congrats on the award!

OK so I got brave enough to sign up for the Spin to Knit handspun swap. Can't wait for the fun!

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award! :o)

5:55 PM  
Blogger Heide said...

Congratulations on the award. I went to your link and read the synopsis, but it leaves one hanging. I hope this is something that will be available to watch by the general public sometime.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf