Friday, December 21, 2007

Can you see me doing the Happy Dance?

Arwen is finished. Sorry, mom, you can wait to see it until unwrapping! But this is how much yarn is left:

arwen yarn left

Yikes!

Teacher gifts are gifted and worn (and liked, I think), cookies are baked, including special ones. Breads are done. Shopping done, kids done with school.

Tomorrow: Sort cookies, wrap packages. Wrap breads. Mail packages. Laundry for trip, pack for trip, work about 3 1/2 hours (must start early so as not to be overwhelmed). Clean house. Wrap other stuff. Not so bad, really. Only one errand to run (unless I want to go to the bank before they close).

Unfortunately, DS has a fever tonight. We will go anyway, but I hope he feels better by Sunday. My children are singing with the adult choir at church this Sunday. I've not had both of them up there with me before and it rather touches my heart. I wish I could watch! They are SO sweet! And last week was DD's first time as an acolyte.

Hope your preparations and celebrations are festive and joyous!

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heide said...

That is an amazing usage of yarn! And there's just enough left over to include for mending purposes. Good luck on retaining your sanity while completing all of those tasks. This year my DH jumped in and really helped... I'd be a blithering idiot otherwise. Merry Christmas to you all and I hope your singing is soul-filling.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf