Monday, March 17, 2008

Why, lovely, thank you!

Retreat, lovely!

Socks, lovely!

Friends, lovely!

Diorama, lovely!

But I've only uploaded the socks: zombies finished

Please forgive my aged linoleum.

Sock Madness 2, Round 1
Zombie Emmie
Colinette Jitterbug in Lapis
Yarn left over: NONE!
Finishing place: 19th out of 40 in my division

I literally ended up with enough yarn to weave in the end.

The socks are very squishy and match my Imogen sweater perfectly. I am wearing them right now.

On to Round 2, which with my luck will start at 9:00 Easter Sunday morning when I'm in the middle of church after church after church. But they said they would try not to.

Congratulations to all my fellow finishers and good luck to those of you still plugging along! My sore wrists salute you (as best they can)!

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heide said...

Gorgeous socks!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf