Saturday, August 05, 2006

Pennsylvania, Here I Come!

I'll sing the California one on the way back. Tonight we fly to see the in-laws and my folks for three lovely weeks of vacation. In-laws have put in a new pool so they will be able to see the kids' new fishlike skills. We pray that my mom's trial will end before we arrive so she has plenty of time to play with us. Seriously, pray. We will go to the spray park and the beach and DS will turn 5!! So we'll probably go to Chuck E. Cheese as well.

I won't be able to post pictures, but can update a bit after the first week. So please don't forget to check back! I should have made some progress on the projects in my last post.

Please be safe and happy and crafty while I'm gone. I will try to read all of my regular blogs when I get to my mom's house.

Go Ned Lamont!

3 Comments:

Blogger sheep#100 said...

I got your comment from last week but don't have your email!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Star said...

I hope yor trip is fantastic and I look forward to more adventures together when you return!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Wendy Stackhouse said...

My email is wlashbrook at yahoo dot com.

We're still in PA but will be online as of tomorrow night, yay!

Trek, I hope we can get together at the spray park or somewhere especially since it looks like my mom is busy M-TH, darn it!

Star, I was just telling a family friend yesterday how lucky it was that your yarn needed a ride because we got to meet. We will have to have a spinning date when I get back (and kids go back to school!)

Not only do I not really have access down here, but it's DIAL-UP (shudder)! So I'll be back on tomorrow. Bye!

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf