Friday, January 05, 2007

Everybody's Doing It

No, I'm not making any resolutions this year. But I do have some goals. And some achievements of last year, I think.

Achievements:

FIL sweater finished and gifted
Very ambitious project for County Fair finished, entered, ribboned!
Won Intermediate Class of Spinning Contest at said Fair (very difficult)
Became much more comfortable knitting in two colors

Still to achieve (from last year):

Knit something for DH out of Father's Day yarn (was that REALLY a present for him? Only if I make something!)

Goals for 2007:

Spin 1 hour per day as many days as possible
Yoga
Worry less
Work more
Keep projects of all sorts separate in my mind so I don't get so overwhelmed that I drop the ball on EVERYTHING!
Be a better friend and a better wife and a better mother and a better daughter
Go back to doing Flylady cleaning

Those are NOT in order of importance! And some of these are things I managed before but had not kept on top of (see #5).

All of these would make my life more peaceful, more fulfilling, even working more as it leads to less worry. And many thanks to all the people in my life who support me in everything. I couldn't do anything without you!

Happy New Year!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your goals are pretty much what I need to do too.

7:36 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Ambitious list. I should clean more, too, but I just don't think I could stick with that one!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Joyfossil said...

You're already a good friend.

xo!

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I had actual resolutions, they'd pretty much match yours. I was complaining to my husband yesterday that I feel like I have great goals, but my personality gets in the way. (I like to be fun and impulsive and bounce from one thing to another.) I am a Flylady follower although my sink, it does not shine today.

Here's to a calmer, more focused year.

2:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good goals, enjoy life :-)

Judy

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf