Sunday, December 23, 2007

I would heave a sigh of relief...

If I could breathe properly. The travelers are all sick. But leaving tonight, leaving poor DH at home on his own. Try to have a nice time, sweetie!

But it means I'm done. I have to be. Can't do any more except a trip to Target for stockings tomorrow in NJ. Gifts are bought, knit, baked, wrapped, mailed, given wherever possible. More Fetchings to be knit en route.

I'll be blogging while I'm gone, though, so expect some pictures of Der Tag!

Peace on earth, goodwill toward...well, everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf