Friday, January 25, 2008

Not dead yet...

Feeling much better...

Knitting away on Imogen (have reached the first sleeve) and wanting to wear it in the pouring rain.

I will try to get photos up today.

Still fantasizing about how to make my own Kureyon for the Fair sweater. I've decided against Kauni for this project, as I think I will make myself crazy and Bettna would be fun, fun, fun and easy. And singles yarn. Is it too lazy to make a worsted weight singles sweater rather than a sportweight 2-ply fairisle? Well, not TOO lazy, just LAZIER.

Hope you're feeling better, too!

Peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heide said...

Glad that you're feeling better. Ican't wait to see the pictures of Imogen.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Heide said...

You've been nominated for an award at my site. Hope you're all feeling better down there.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf