Wednesday, January 09, 2008

WIP Wednesday

Mostly a list but here goes.

I swatched and cast on Imogen today out of my Christmas Manos del Urugay: manos del uruguay blue

Isn't that a pretty cobalt blue? Just about perfect. Of course the pattern calls for size 9's so I had to go down to 7's, but the fabric is so much nicer at the real gauge.

I'm spinning up the end of the Celebration roving from Spunky Eclectic: celebration singles 2

When that is plied, I will have two empty bobbins and I hope some laceweight that I actually like. It will probably wait for the fair. Unless it's not quite good enough, in which case who knows.

Evil Raglan is done except to steek or not to steek (probably will, but not tomorrow): evil raglan finished...

Sorry for the bad picture. Too dim, too far away, too everything. Might wear it as a pullover till the weather warms up. I love how the sleeves turned out just right.

Other stuff OTN, but hibernating, except for socks that I started for mindless knitting at camp training and knit on the plane, but no pictures.

Good enough? Think so!

Have a lovely!

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf