Monday, March 27, 2006

Pilgrim is GREAT!

I got to attend the opening night performance of Pilgrim at the Ricardo Montalban Theatre in Los Angeles this Saturday and it was WONDERFUL!

The cast is very talented, very energized. The singing is exceptional. The villains are frightening and contrast very well with each other. DH's performance was scary and creepy and very manly. Plus he looks great!

I know, I'm a relative and all, but I thinks the show really came together, the story is moving, the acrobats are INCREDIBLE and it really should get to have a further life. I don't think I am biased. Admittedly, if it were awful, I would not write about it here. But it is adamantly NOT.

Congratulations to John Stothers, the cast, the crew, the band, and especially to DH who waited so many years for this project to come to fruition!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf